America is steeped in culture and history with a wide array of holidays throughout the year to explore. With Travel Department, you can taste the variety available on their guided holidays to the USA. Get a taste of the Deep South; visit iconic destinations such as Washington DC; take an unforgettable Route 66 road trip; or experience St Patrick’s Day in New York City! By travelling with Travel Department, you’re assured of an impressive range of comprehensive services that include return flights, accommodation, ground transfers and knowledgeable tour guides. Create lasting memories on a holiday to extraordinary America today – it promises to be one that you’ll never forget!
- Make your way down the historic East Coast on this 10-night guided group holiday in the USA.
- Discover the history & sites of East Coast on guided tours in Boston, NYC, Philadelphia & Washington DC.
- Visit America’s oldest & most prestigious University on an excursion to Harvard in Boston.
- Experience the heart of American politics on a visit to DC’s Capitol Building & Embassy Row.
- Travel by Amtrak train between each city, taking in scenic views of the countryside as you go.
- Enjoy plenty of free time in each city to sight-see, shop or explore with tips from your expert guide.
- Includes 9 nights on a bed and breakfast basis.
Take the trip of a lifetime with Travel Department and experience all that America’s East Coast has to offer! Begin your journey in historic Boston, where you’ll marvel at its role in the American Revolution. Then explore one of the world’s most exciting cities, New York, full of unique sights and sounds. History buffs won’t want to miss out on Philadelphia, where iconic sites like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall will take you back in time. With plenty of free time and guided tours built into this 10-night holiday, it’s an unforgettable way to tour America’s past and present!
- Drive the historic Route 66 from Chicago to Los Angeles on this 14-night guided America holiday.
- See the highlights & learn the history on guided tours of cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Las Vegas & L.A.
- Walk along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon & watch the sunset over this natural wonder.
- Visit the official Route 66 Museum & Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma.
- Walk in the footsteps of Abraham Lincoln on a guided tour to his home in Illinois.
- Sail high above the Sandia Mountains on a breathtaking ride on one of the world’s longest aerial tramways.
Join Travel Department on the iconic journey Route 66! It is a great chance to explore all the classic beauty of the United States. Along this epic journey you will witness the full diversity of this country. Beginning in Chicago, you will travel through 8 states looking at numerous stunning landscapes such as the green valleys of Missouri, ranch lands of Texas, woodlands and open plains of Oklahoma, and stunning deserts of Arizona and New Mexico. Don’t forget to stop in Las Vegas with its sparkling city lights, or take an awe-inspiring trip at Grand Canyon before reaching your destination at L.A. Taking this drive you can truly get up close to America’s greatest sights and experiences.
- Make your way through the heart of the Deep South on this incredible 14-night guided holiday to America.
- Discover New Orleans with a half day guided city tour & time at leisure to explore on your own.
- Spend time in 2 of the most picturesque cities in the US, with guided tours of Savannah & Charleston.
- Experience Atlanta with a half day guided tour including Martin Luther King’s birth home.
- Listen to live music & learn the history of Country on visits to Nashville & Memphis.
- Includes 13 nights on a bed and breakfast basis.
Experience the world-famous culture of America’s Deep South like never before with Travel Department’s 14-night road trip. Rich in history and music, you’ll explore five incredible cities – New Orleans, Savannah, Memphis, Atlanta and Nashville – as well as many notable sites along the way. From Graceland – home of Elvis Presley – to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Martin Luther King’s birthplace, you’ll get to delve deep into the iconic history of these cities. While travelling cross-country cole in an air-conditioned coach, enjoy a variety of wild sights and sounds from each location. With a range of modern day architecture compared to ornate colonial buildings and traditional Southern cuisine to try; this sensational tour is not to be missed!
- Spend St. Patrick’s Day in the Big Apple on this 5-night holiday to New York City.
- Discover the highlights of New York City on a half day city tour with an expert, local guide.
- Have St. Patrick’s Day at leisure to watch the parade or try a green beer at a local bar.
- Enjoy plenty of free time to experience the buzzing excitement of NYC at a leisurely pace.
Spend St. Patrick’s Day in the world-famous city of New York with Travel Department this year! Take this unique 5-night holiday and experience Ireland’s traditional national holiday like never before with the largest and one of the longest running St. Patrick’s Day Parades in the world. You’ll be staying right in the heart of Manhattan, just a short distance from iconic attractions like Times Square and Central Park.Admiring towering skyscrapers, shopping along Fifth Avenue, exploring Lady Liberty on a boat ride out into New York Harbour…you won’t find a better way to spend your time in such an amazing city! With a guided tour and plenty of free time you’ll be sure to have a fantastic time while making unforgettable memories!
Virtual Tour Of The USA
Take a virtual trip from Chicago to Los Angeles on historic Route 66, explore the heart of the Southern United States and the East Coast, and see the best of California and Nevada.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is included in my holiday?
Holidays from the Travel Department include travel, lodging (with or without breakfast), transfers, and any excursions that are specified.
The documentation for each item makes clear which items are included. Supplements for single rooms, baggage, and insurance are all listed separately. You could occasionally be required to pay a local departure tax or local transportation fees. Your documents will go into detail about this, and our local guides will help you with them. The cost of your vacation does not include gratuities, and information on tipping will also be provided with your travel documents.
Will I be met at the airport?
At the airport of your final destination, a representative will greet you and transport you to your lodging. Your Travel Department guide will be with you on all included excursions. Your knowledgeable local guide is also available to provide you suggestions and counsel regarding any part of your trip.
What is the deposit and when is full payment due?
Deposits start at €100 per person for city breaks and vary depending on the sort of vacation you are booking. If you book less than 10 weeks before travel, full payment is required at the time of booking since full payment is due 10 weeks before departure.